An Enchanting Sad Day of Promise

Today the weather is enchanting with all the little flakes falling and spiraling down but it isn't a very happy day despite my love of snow. It's my four month anniversary today and I got a promise ring, which is an extremely happy event, but I also just lost the guy who gave it to me to the Army for months of basic traning. So the bad kinda weighs out the good to me today.
We took pictures ysterday but they didn't turn out that great because of bad lighting. Maybe I can touch them up somehow.
I've been so busy trying to help Kyle visit everyone that he needs to see before he shipped this week that I haven't worked on any projects. I have quite a few in mind though so I'm hoping that I can start working on them as soon as possible. I never did get to work on Kyle's gauntlets so that will probably be one of the first ones that I work on. Hopefully I get into it and I actually start to take off with it. I won't have much of anything else to do so I'm thinking I most likely will.
I'm also really hoping that I win the Valentine's giveaway over at Sunshine and Carousels. I'm really loving the little heart necklace that she's giving away. All the Valentine's Day stuff makes me think of the irony of my situation; for onece I'm not single but my boyfriend won't be around. It's alright though, I think a friend and I are going to go do something together.
I'm really hoping that I actually keep myself preoccupied and hopefully stay positive enough that I don't get myself into a funk.

Comments

  1. so cute blog honey..follow us and we will follow YOU back in the next few hours..kisses from GREECE :))
    http://modeliciousbites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts