Crazy Endings and Beginnings

It seems like it's been forever since I blogged. A lot has happened since then. I ended up breaking off my engagement after I found out that before Kyle had left he'd been cheating on me with multiple different girls. It caused a lot of major problems but I'm glad to have not married someone I didn't really know. I've moved out of my little town where I grew up and am adjusting to city life again. I haven't had much time for reading or crafting and it's been driving me a little crazy. I'm hoping things calm down some soon.

Comments

  1. OMG, I'm so sorry to hear that! What a jerk! I hope you feel better soon and that everything gets back to normal! You deserve better and I know you will find the best guy! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts