It's Been A While

Well, I've finally managed to get moved into the trailer. It's been a month since I've had an actual bed to sleep in. My bed has consisted of a sleeping bag on the floor but I've finally managed to get a futon to sleep on. It's surprisingly comfortable. Now that we've settled in here we have to get rid of all the junk that we couldn't keep, and believe me it's a lot, so we've decided to auction it all off. So if any of you are in the Mena, AR area come check it out, it could be interesting  I've also managed to set up my internet that a friend helped me find. It's dial-up and it's a little slow but it's free. I can't complain too much.

I've had to keep my temper in check since I've moved back. Living with my parents is no walk in the park. I guess they're okay for the most part but I'm tired of listening to their negative criticism and arguing. I admit I do a lot of arguing myself but it's simply because I do like to have some parts of my life private and I like quiet time to myself. My nerves are a bit strung but that will hopefully end once this is all settled.

The little things that have happened are probably the only things keeping me sane. I've managed to learn how to drive our new(ish) lawn mower. That was interesting but I've managed not to run anything over with it yet. I've also been working on some vintage style pillows that have actually turned out pretty well. They've caused my hands a lot of pain though. I also managed to lock all of the keys in my truck yesterday at Wal-Mart. Luckily I seem to do that a lot, so I gave a friend of mine that works there a spare key and he saved me another argument. It's always good to have connections, you never know what can happen. My brother has offered me a job as a babysitter for his girlfriend's kids. I'm not counting on it working out very well. He's fairly unreliable and only gives out favors when they are convenient for him. Needless to say, I will continue job-hunting.

If nothing goes wrong, and by all means it can very quickly, I will hopefully figure out our new washer and dryer, do some much needed laundry, cook some Sauteed Baja Fish for dinner, and watch a new anime movie on SyFy tonight. I'm hoping all goes well, for both you and me.

Comments

Popular Posts