Falling for Fall

Fall. My favorite season. I'm so excited for fall to get into full swing. So far I'm been pretty busy making lots of different things. I'm still job hunting but I'm on a more positive note. I'm hoping to get a job sometime this week. Hopefully. If I get this job I'll be able to set up shop and sell all the things I've been making lately. Right now I have a thing for slippers. I guess because my feet have been freezing lately. I'm probably about to start making lots of fall inspired decor and accessories. Fall is great for inspiration with all of it's bright and lively colors. I'm also looking forward to the Harvest Festival. It's always tons of fun. Last year wasn't much fun but I'm betting it will be a lot better this year. Hope everyone has a happy first day of fall tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts