Love, Hope, and Faith

Life is hard. Sometimes unimaginably so. We get mad and yell and scream at the people we love and it's like we forget that they are the reason we can be happy. Forgetting the simple little things that make life better is I think where everyone goes wrong. I struggle with it everyday and I take out all my frustrations on him. I feel bad because he doesn't understand. He thinks it's him but it's not and really it's not even his family. I just have to blame someone and that's the easy way out. Not to say that they don't irritate the crap out of me a LOT, but I think that's just how things go. Not to mention I feel like I already have a baby with this little furball puppy running around chewing on everything and not being house trained (gross stuff) and keeping me up at all hours of the night. That plus work plus minor frustrations throughout the day just make me a horrible person. My poor dear fiance doesn't know what to do most of the time. I either really. I don't know what to do about my tantrums and crap. We're getting a new house but he gets mad because I want everything to be perfect and not take shortcuts but that's just because I don't want problems later on. We're moving way out into the middle of nowhere and it'll be so far away from everything and I just don't know about it. Compromise is a big word for me and sometimes I let pride get in the way of what's important and it's a terrible thing to do. I'm stressed and confused and it's so much to deal with but I've honestly had worse I just never had to deal with it with someone else before. I'm not alone for once and I don't know what to do. I'm just so thankful that I have him even if I accidentally take him for granted. Love is what binds us together but hope and faith is what keeps in going.

Comments

Popular Posts