Changes

I've begun to notice that I don't post on here very much anymore. Probably because I feel bad about boring everyone with my very dull life. So I'm thinking of revamping my blog and actually DOING something with it. I'm not really sure what yet but I'm going to try.
As an update though things have gone ok. I got a job and then got laid off and am now yet again looking for a job. My relationship has gotten much better but stress has set in with the impending doom of February 2 when he leaves for basic, which is mainly the reason I'm wanting to start doing something with this blog, to keep myself preoccupied. Which if I decide to make a crafting blog like I'd like to do, it should keep me pretty busy. Well that's basically all that's been going on. Nothing exctiting

Comments

Popular Posts