Old and New with Lots of Changes

It's been ages since I've been on here but I've been so busy with work and trying to find new work that it's getting hard to find time for the simpler things in life. My fiance comes back in a few days after being in Louisiana for 4 months and it's very stressful. Although I'm glad he'll be back I'm also used to being on my own and independent and I know he won't really understand that. It's frustrating but I'm sure that this too will pass and I'll eventually be back to being happy to be around him and adjust to living with him again.
On a better note I finally finished reupholstering my old sewing chair. I would never suggest this as a first time reupholstering project because it's actually very difficult. I ended up changing it a lot from how it used to look but I like this a lot better. I'm going to try and post more often. This is supposed to be like a creative journal for me and hopefully something entertaining for other people or possibly helpful if anyone is having the same problems as me. I'm about to get kicked out of the library so I guess any other updates will have to wait.

Comments

Popular Posts