Mother's Day and Monsters

Apparently it's been arts and crafts day along with moving day. Well it will be moving day in a few hours anyway. My friend decided to revamp his shoes. I think they're interesting but it's not something I would wear. I on the other hand I decided to make a new bag. I saw the instructions for one and I really wanted to make it. I suppose it has something to do with this whole monster obsession that I seem to have.
There was a lot of debate as to whether this was Mother's Day or not. A lot of people thought it was last Sunday and a lot thought it was today. Nevertheless, it is Mother's Day. So to make it seem not as bad by making my mom come and help me move all of my crap out of my dorm, I decided to get her something she's wanted for a while, a Topsy Turvy (or in this case Upsy Downsy) tomato plant and planter. I'm not sure how well it will work but if not she can always just plant the tomatoes regularly. I just wish my parents could give me an exact time as to when they will be here. I don't see why it's so hard but then again I usually never know when I will arrive somewhere so I guess I have no right to complain.
We got the second half of the trailer yesterday. Mom says the walls are falling down and it looks pretty bad but that they are sending someone out to fix it sometime this week. I'm interested to see how we are going to fit all of our stuff into it. Especially the five refrigerators that we don't need. I don't see why we have so many. My parents went to an auction last week and what do they buy? Yet another refrigerator adding to the one we originally had, the one my brother has left in our house, the one our neighbors gave us, and the one that came with the trailer. I think one is enough. I have a mini fridge and I never fill it full of stuff. Oh well. I guess I'm going to find something to preoccupy myself until my parents decide to show up. Here's the intructions to the monster bag in case you're interested: Monster Tote. Oh and Happy Mother's Day.

Comments

Popular Posts