The Perpetual Quiet Theory

Between packing and final exams I really haven't had much time for anything. I wake up, do what I have to do, and them go to bed. Despite actually sleeping normal hours, I still find myself exhausted. I'll be glad when this is all over and I'm moved back home. My parents bought a new trailer house so I will be painting and moving again when I get back home but it will be less stressful.

Perpetual quiet hours have started and I'm annoyed with it. I'm generally not too loud but I like having the choice to be. The end of the semester is when I crave music most and if I play music, it's always loudly.

Last night was an hour long showing of The Big Bang Theory. I enjoyed that but I wish they would show it more than just on Monday nights.

I apparently slept through a tornado on Friday. It doesn't really surprise me though. I sleep through anything that causes a lot of noise or commotion, it's the quiet stuff that I can't sleep through.

I really wish that I could afford tickets to Edge Fest this weekend. They actually have a great line-up this time. One of my friends gets to go and she's really excited about it.

I guess for now I'm back to packing and then the wonderful job of cleaning.

Comments

Popular Posts