Left Out with a Bad Feeling

Ahhh. The feeling of being left out of something is a pretty bad feeling. The only problem is that I excluded myself by not trying. Almost everyone I know will be going off to college tomorrow or has already left. Unfortunately I won't be able to go to college for probably this whole year. I'm pretty mad at myself seeing as how it is all my own fault. Oh well.

My niece's birthday is on Saturday and I'm not really sure what I'm going to do. She want's money so that she can buy an iPod Touch but I don't really have any to spare. Maybe mom or dad will give her some money and I might make her something. I'm not sure. I'm almost finished with the dodecahedron pillow for my friend. I suppose I'll give it to him this upcoming weekend.

My job search isn't coming to much. I have heard that Pizza Hut is hiring so maybe I'll try there. I have an application for both the hospital and Fred's almost finished and I have to turn those in tomorrow. I may also get a haircut tomorrow but I'm not sure.

I'm debating as to which Jane Austen book I should start next. The ones I have left to read from the library are Sense and Sensibility, Mansfield Park, and Northanger Abbey. I'm thinking about Mansfield Park but it's the longest of the 3 and they are all due back on Saturday. I may just read Northanger Abbey. It's the shortest.

Comments

Popular Posts