Chinese Silk and a Failing Idea

I've been trying to set up my own online shop for a few days now but nothing I do seems to be working. I found a website builder but I think I may have to start all over again because of how it's set up. I'm starting to think about just waiting a little longer until I can have enough items to sell for a while and not have to scramble to meet the demands of customers. In all I've realized that I need to wait and get more organized and possibly just brainstorm a lot more for a while. It all seemed like a great idea until I actually started working on it and nothing was coming through. I may focus on just getting a normal job and saving my money for a while.

Other than failing on trying to start a new business I've done a lot of nothing and it's starting to drive me a little crazy. I'm thinking about airing up the tire on my bike and trying to find a park to bike through for a while or go out and take a bunch of pictures. Fall is my favorite time of year and all the bright colors and holiday fun are great subjects for pictures. I'm hoping to maybe get Tim to take some with me. It's been six months and we don't really have any pictures together. Maybe I can change that.

I did manage to find some very pretty silk Chinese shoes in a thrift store. I've never seen these kind of shoes before but they're very comfortable and don't get too hot. Now what I'd really like to find is a silk Kimono. It'd make a very pretty robe.

Comments

Popular Posts