Colorado Blues with a Hint of Fluffy Green

Anymore I've started to wonder where my life is going. I feel like a leaf being tossed around on the breeze with no direction and no landing in sight. We've just gotten moved into our new house and there's already talk of moving to Colorado. Tim just got his job and I'm not really sure if I want to go yet or not. I love traveling but I've never lived outside of Arkansas. I've traveled quite a bit and love it, I'm just tired of moving so much. I've got such a huge list of things I want or need to do that I'm not even sure where to start. The only thing I know for sure is that something will come along eventually because that seems to be how things work for me.

I have so many projects that I've put on hold but now I think I might be able to start them up. I may even start getting out more since the weather has cooled down so drastically. I'm freezing almost all day. I'm actually pretty happy it's getting cooler so that I can start making stuff for winter. I'm not sure what all I've got planned yet but I'm still working on getting a shop started up.

I've been living here for over 5 months now and I realized that somehow in the more my little cactus got lost so I went on a search for a new plant that will hopefully like me as much as my cactus did even though I didn't always take care of it very well. I found it at Wal-Mart and usually their plants are always half dead but this little guy was pretty health and I've never seen a fern like this before. It's fluffy! It feels like one of those really soft fleece blankets when you touch it. Tim thinks I'm crazy but I can't go very long without having some type of plant. It just makes me feel at home.

I'm hoping I can bust these blues pretty soon. I'm not entirely sure why I'm in such a downed mood but I'm thinking that it'll go away once I can start getting busy.

Comments

Popular Posts