A Little Bit of Autumn Magic

Well I believe that I'm now destressed. The only thing I'm really worried about now are curtains and getting a job. I'm now once again engaged but this wasn't rushed and he totally surprised me with it. This time I think will go far. We get along so well together and even though it'll be awhile before we actually get married I'm really okay with waiting this time. I'm enjoying taking things slow for once and making sure I really know what I'm getting into even though I'm pretty sure Tim is the right guy. He has everything I've ever actually wanted in a guy plus some and though he's not perfect neither am I and that's what makes everything fun.

I'm really enjoying fall right now. It's so nice out and all the new styles for autumn and winter are coming out. I always like this time of year better than any other just because it seems like the most fun. There's festivals and Halloween and all the leaves changing. It really just feels kinda magical.

Comments

  1. I stumbled across your blog a long time ago, but this is only my second time reading your posts. Congrats on your engagement! That's so exciting! :) I hope things work out and that he is the right guy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts