19 Hours of Cricks

Tonight is rerun night. The Big Bang Theory and now Family Guy. I have a friend over because he was stressed out over physics and calculus homework along with finals next week. I can't really blame him for stressing out. It's only his second semester as a freshman and he's had 19 hours for both semesters. He's an electrical engineer and math double major. I'm surprised he's not entirely burned out. I guess for tonight he is though. He's not entirely nocturnal like I am and it's about his bedtime. I must have slept in an odd way because now my neck hurts. I think "I've got a crick in my neck" is the phrase. I was hoping a hot shower would do the trick but I was wrong. Now I'm just hoping that I don't do the same thing again. I guess it's back to movies again tonight but for now I've got to take my friend home.

Comments

Popular Posts