Monsters in a Dull Wonderland

For once it's absolutely silent. That's odd here but I actually enjoy it oddly enough. The high point of my day was watching Alice in Wonderland. Very well done Tim Burton. Once again you've put a spin on one of my favorite tales. If you've not yet seen it I highly recommend it. I seem to have an obsession with monsters lately. I've always liked them but lately they're all I think about. I know it's a little odd but I'm just one of those odd people. My inner artist kicked in today and I'm glad. It's about time I started drawing again. I've missed it these past few months. It's one of my better sketches but I still think it could use a lot of work. As usual, it
 looks a lot better on paper than it does in photograph but it seems that most things do. I guess the low point of the day would be when my friend told me that I was dull this evening. Which wasn't really bad seeing as how I agreed with him. I've been feeling kinda out of it all "day". I think I'm just tired of being in my dorm and doing the same thing almost every night or weekend. It just seems like so many people lead much more exciting lives than I do and I'd rather have the excitement. Then again, I may have it wrong. I could be the one with the better life. I guess I'm just in a slump. I usually am a little more lively. Maybe it'll return after I move. 

Comments

Popular Posts