Dragon Pirates

Sunday nights are always the loudest. The interstate has heavy traffic and the parking lot always has cars coming and going with heavy bass and hip-hop or rap blaring out of their windows. It's not really a bad thing. At least I know that civilization still exists out there. I do wonder sometimes. This is movie night apparently. All I've done is stream movies onto my laptop and enjoyed the trip. Clash of the Titans was good but I think they had some of their mythology wrong. I haven't checked yet so I may be the one who is wrong. I loved How To Train Your Dragon though. It was funny and kinda cute. It makes me want a dragon. I've begun to find that I'd much rather live in a movie, a book, or my dreams than in reality. I think mainly my dreams though. Then again I think about it and I realize that reality can be like a movie, a book, or a dream if you want it to be. Life is what you want it to be. If it's not going how you want it to then you need to change the path you're on. Of course that's a lot easier to say than to do. Just because I want to be a pirate doesn't mean that if I go out and get a boat that I'm a pirate. There's a little more to it than that. I have two weeks left here at the university. I move back to my hometown on Tuesday the 11th. I have so much packing to do that I'm tempted to start tomorrow. Ryu and Tora have finally caught on that swimming around at the top of their tank doesn't result in more food just a change of water so now if they want food they stare at me from whatever side of the tank they can see me from. I'm hoping a new episode of The Big Bang Theory is on tomorrow night. I've finally caught up to where they're at in the season after not having seen it in a long time. It's the only TV show that I really watch other than House or occasionally Sheer Genius. I've still yet to do laundry but I may do it later tonight. I haven't really been feeling well so who knows. I may just wait until I move to do laundry.

Comments

Popular Posts